Saturday, January 6, 2024

Soloviev Foundation donates $1 million to Americares to help Ukrainians

 The Soloviev Foundation, the philanthropic arm of the Soloviev Group, has announced a $1 million donation to Americares to help Ukrainians in need due to the Russian invasion. “My family has deep roots in Sweden, eastern Europe, and Russia, and one of my grandmothers was Ukrainian,” Soloviev Group Chairman Stefan Soloviev said in a news release. “What Putin has done to Ukraine and its people is an atrocity. I felt I had to do something, and this donation is my way of helping the people of Ukraine and honoring the memory of my Ukrainian grandmother.”

To know more visit: https://shelterislandgazette.com/soloviev-foundation-donates-1-million-to-americares-to-help-ukrainians/


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Real Estate Dynasty Passes the Torch

 Stefan Soloviev announced he is reorganizing the Solow family businesses under a holding company called Soloviev Group. Four months after t...